Monday, May 9, 2011

First Post

First off, let me say that I will not have page numbers on this because I am reading this on the Kindle.  But the first quote that really stood out to me is when Guy Montag said that "he hadn't looked for a long time." That just shows how much technology has taken place in the world. People are so absorbed by work, TV and other things, they don't even have time to look up at the moon. It is something that simple and they don't even do that. And why not? Because full wall television is better? So my question is why do you think people don't look anymore?

1 comment:

  1. People don't look anymore because they are so distracted by their technologies, like Mildred with the TV, she pays more attention to the people on the TV than Montag. Technologies have more of an affect on people because they make noises and flashing lights attracting more attention, while the moon doesn't.

    ReplyDelete