Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Post # 4

 So right now  I am at the part where Beatty comes to talk to Montag. It really surprised me that Beatty knew why Montag was at home. It seemed like he knew about Montag's book under the pillow. I don't think he knew about all the ones in the air conditioner. Because if he did, he would have probably burned them by now. I was also surprised to find out Montag has so much book, but has never read them. Why would you keep books, risk your career and life, and yet get nothing out of it? If it was me, I would have read the books right now and decided if I'm going to stick with the firemen or quit and start breaking the law for books.   But Montag has never read the books, and already he said that he's "never coming in again." He has the books and is afraid of reading them, and yet he is afraid of burning them So why do you think Montag has kept the books and not read any of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment